- A Few Thoughts on Spotify and Continued Innovation Around Digital Music
- Rupert Keeley Joins PayPal from Visa to Head Asia Pacific Region
- What do TOMS Shoes, John Donahoe, Facebook, The Shins and a Bus Tour Have in Common?
- PayPal Community Video #2: Paytron
- PayPal Inspires Innovation – And Our Developer Community Continues to Inspire Us
Category Archives: Online Payments
Looking to capitalize on hungry computer users that collect Bitcoins, a new online startup called PizzaforCoins launched a simple site that allows consumers to order pizza and pay with the digital Bitcoin currency. Created by Matt Burkinshaw and Riley Alexander, customers go through a standard selection menu to … Continue reading
Stripe makes it easy to start accepting Credit Cards payments on the web. Full-stack payments You don’t need a merchant account or gateway. Stripe handles everything, including storing cards, subscriptions, and direct payouts to your bank account. Stripe.js lets … Continue reading